FREE SHUTTLE TO & FROM THE AIRPORT
|* Price includes GST & airport transfers|
To help stop the spread of COVID 19, we have made some temporary changes
A Mascot Valet Parking, the health and safety of our customers, staff and communities is a core priority – even more so with the uncertainty around the rapidly changing COVID-19 health crisis.
As at this current time, Mascot Valet Parking will continue providing parking services however we have implemented some changes to support the health and well-being of our staff and customers.
We are committed to maintaining high levels of cleanliness and hygiene and will be enforcing additional measures and procedures in our day-to-day operations in a best effort to reduce any risk of the spread of COVID-19 virus.
This includes the following procedures:
- Please allow additional time so we can get you to your flight on time., As there is now a restriction to the amount of people that we allow on the shuttles (excluding families travelling together)
- Asking customers to handle their luggage on and off the shuttle buses. Help will be available to those that require it.
- Walk to and from the domestic terminal if you do not have a large amount of luggage.
- Cleaning and sanitising of our shuttle buses after every trip to the airport terminals.
- All vehicles surfaces (seats and steering wheels) will be disinfected with a COVID 19 approved sanitising agent spray upon their return.
- Ensuring all team members adhere to guidelines of self-isolation when returning from overseas travel.
- Minimising person-to-person contact where possible with personal protection equipment
- Ensuring staff stay at home if feeling unwell
We respectively request that our customers follow the guidelines provided by the Australian Government and seek advice from a professional medical practitioner if they feel unwell.